Island House in Reigate has opened its doors for the first time.
Situated on Reigate High Street, Island House is a home from home where the magic happens. Influenced by global cuisine and inspired by local producers, our menus are a journey through treasured memories, fresh ingredients and homegrown concoctions that come together to form a heavenly safari.
We started working with James O’Grady the Executive Chef of Island House before lockdown. As with many hospitality businesses they were unable to open and their launch date was pushed back, and due to the lockdown restrictions work in their new restaurant and kitchen was put on hold. But as soon as they could they started work again and opened their door tot he public in August. James had previously used our old GeneSys Monitoring System and BluProbe at another place of work. James had confidence in our product and our customer service that he asked us to install at Island House.
Since James had last used the system we have launched our new ADM Kit and software called GeneSysWeb & BluProbe, this comes with additional benefits such as improved battery life and hierarchy of alerts just to name a few. To find out more about the benefits of the upgraded system CLICK HERE
Below gives you an overview of the GeneSysWeb & BluProbe solutions we installed at Island House to make their kitchen paperless!
GeneSysWeb Temperature Monitoring System
- ADM monitor your necessary chill units and space, so you don’t have to!
- Remote monitoring of hot and cold holding – all paperless
- Providing real time data displayed through our online portal, and saved on our secure servers
- All data produced is stored within the ADM servers and accessed by unique username and passwords, which are set for a range of hierarchical and operational permission levels.
- Automatically generated reports showing all data produced, including a report for alarms generated and remedial actions taken, providing proof of due diligence and audit trail.
- Alerts generated via Text & Email
- We utilise radio frequency for our sensor transmission,
BluProbe & HACCP System – 3 Easy to use modules to make your kitchen paperless
- Sample – Easy and accurate taking of temperatures and storing of the sampled temperatures on our offsite secure servers, for blast chillers, hot/cold holding and cooking temperatures, dishwasher temperatures, plus short process such as Sous Vide and Pasteurisation.
- Deliveries – Deliveries have never been simpler, select the supplier name, scan the delivery note and take the temperature.
- Tasks – We can create an online version of any haccp paper-based system you currently use, including daily, weekly and monthly task reports
All produced reports are accessible from anywhere in the world providing visibility and traceability at all times.
Can we help your business go paperless?
Our team are on hand to discuss the options for making your kitchen paperless! With our years of experience we can help make the transition a smooth and easy experience.
Use our online chat to speak with us directly or email email@example.com